Hi Peter,

selective/filtered responses are not possible for AOO mailing lists. You can only opt to receive either all or none. If you chose the latter option, me and the other moderators will let your emails through to the list and you will be able to track the replies with the public archive of the mailing list at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/.

Another option would be writing a filter rule for you email client. This works extremely well with Thunderbird but the web clients of popular email services are usually very limited when it comes to filtering.

Best regards
Peter