Am 11/20/2014 11:57 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

On 11/20/2014 07:56 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:53 AM, Antoine Chevrier
<1antoinechevri...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi all.
On the page Help Wanted
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Help+Wanted>  of
ApacheOpenOffice confluence space, the link inside the top introduction
section - link called "14 Ways to contribute .../..." - goes to a 404 page.
I can't help for fix it. But maybe somebody of this list could.

Thanks, I fixed that, replacing with a link to another copy of that
same article.

This sounds like an area that we could/should automate, identifying
broken links.  Does anyone know of a good tool for this?

I also noticed quite a few outdated references to incubator-era
resources, e.g., ooo-dev mailing list, incubator versions of the
website, etc.   We fixed these old references in the static part of
out website by simply grepping the source files.  Is there any similar
way to find these in CWiki/MWiki?

-Rob

Since we're looking at this page. Any ideas on how to reword Easy item
#2 so we don't get so many user specific  problems that aren't really
program issues in Bugzilla as we have lately? Should we remove this item
entirely and perhaps add a "Medium" or "Easy" task related to QA which
doesn't seem to be represented at all?

I also think that the text is misleading and should be re-worded to reflect the QA focus better - besides the outdated incubator link. ;-)

To be a bit productive I've started and corrected the links and URLs.

Marcus