From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 03:50
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: re open office

On 01/12/2014 Sherry Winter wrote:
> I am concerned, I have used this software for years on windows. now I
> guess  i cannot use on Linux. Is the software still being updated? really?

OpenOffice works perfectly on Linux. You received two public answers to
your e-mail, both explaining how to install the most recent version of
OpenOffice on your system. Maybe you missed them since you are not
subscribed to the list.

See http://markmail.org/message/zmz5yf5zhl6yenll for the two answers you