Is a rough estimate and yeah 100g will be a good 4 to 8 days. But a, I
don't think it will come to 100g and b, the process will be between servers
so it shouldn't be an issue.
I could rent a vps with 100g for 4 days but then it would need additionally
4 more days to transfer to apache. If I put it on my lame dsl it might take
10x more.