V Utorok, 13. január 2015 o 10:03 +0100, Andrea Pescetti napísal(a):
> Kay Schenk wrote:
> > On 01/12/2015 01:55 PM, Michal Hriň wrote:
> >> https://www.flickr.com/photos/101590593@N06/16266021142/
> > very nice!
>
> Nice, thank you Michal! Only one minor remark: in general, we prefer
> that the OpenOffice logo is unmodified (your version has some gulls
> flying over it). Your changes are very unobtrusive anyway, so we could
> keep them.

OK.

If it is acceptable I will try to create better version for print.

And another question, do you need help with printing of small materials,
shoud I ask some print company if it is possible to make it? And then
send it to for example to Bruxelles by land post ?