On 13/01/2015 Michal Hriň wrote:
And another question, do you need help with printing of small materials,
shoud I ask some print company if it is possible to make it? And then
send it to for example to Bruxelles by land post ?

That would be fantastic. Let me recap from earlier in this thread.

Stuff that we (I mean, the people who will stay at our booth) must have include:

1) Pins: we already have the design at http://www.openoffice.org/
marketing/art/galleries/logos/index.html ; diameter 1 inch, or 2,5cm.

2) OpenOffice stickers (at this point, I would make them with your current work with the 15 years addition).

3) Apache stickers and possibly other materials: these probably are
already arranged by Apache and will be delivered by Jan, so let's keep them out for the time being.

4) We already have a roll-up and leaflets, with generic information (I mean, nothing special for the 15 years).

Michael, Mechtilde, what about the quantity? Shall we go for about 500 pins with the plain orb and 500 stickers with the OpenOffice logo and a 15-year statement? What remains unused at FOSDEM could be used for other events.

Michal, we will need an (even approximate) budget in EUR and you will be reimbursed from our fund for events. Stuff needs to be delivered in Brussels in the week 26-30 January and I can provide an address.

Remember that, beyond the "basics", we still can consider the "extended wishlist", with a special roll-up (15 years branding) and sweatshirts. The roll-up would cost about 65 EUR if I print it in Italy and I take it to Brussels, but Michael probably knows a better provider (I remember we discussed options at some event). Sweatshirts have the size issue: only a few of us will be at FOSDEM, like at any events, and we will be too few for any significant group order (considering that we aren't all the same size), so in the end this is an individual order. Unless we print, say, a few dozens in assorted sizes and then we give them away or for a donation (to be handled somehow; don't start discussions on how to handle donations please)... but would this make sense?

Regards,
  Andrea.