Hi all,

+1

Kind regards
Regina

Andrea Pescetti schrieb:
On 31 December 2014 I wrote to this list that I would be available to
resign from the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair position as soon as a
successor could be elected. We had nominations and long discussions and
in the end we have one candidate available to be the next OpenOffice PMC
Chair: Louis Suárez-Potts. It's now time to vote.

Do you approve that, in his capacity as the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair,
Andrea Pescetti submits a resolution to the Board asking to be replaced
by Louis Suárez-Potts as the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair?
[ ] +1 Yes
[ ]  0 Abstain
[ ] -1 No

Vote opens now and it will last one week (and a few hours), until 22
January 2015 10:00 AM GMT, to give all community members the opportunity
to participate. If vote passes, the resolution will be submitted to the
Board in time for the February meeting (18 February 2015).

Regards,
   Andrea.