Hi
I want to have tb-lr text direction supported in OpenOffice, I've found
that it is possible to write tb-lr text in the document and the
Frame(Menu>Insert>Frame), I just did a little hack to add tb-lr direction
entry to the “Page”  and  “Frame”'s setting dialog, as well as fixed
Frame's arrow key map function, like this
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vi6opaj2xb8v0n/Frame_setting_dialog.png?dl=0>.
But I do not know how to add a “Vertical left to right Text” button
into “Drawing”
toolbar
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tu9nejrncgtflh/drawing_tool_bar.png?dl=0>. I
extract an odt file which contains a textbox, then open “content.xml” and
change the writing-mode style of the textbox to “tb-lr”, then reopen it.
But it can not show as tb-lr direction. Is there any code to filter out the
“tb-lr” style or the the textbox can't handle "tb-lr" text at all?
Could any one help me?
Best regards.
--
Aron