Hallo Kay,

Kay Schenk schrieb:
Does anyone know where I can find information on where actual keyboard
shortcut definitions -- the actual escape sequences -- are defined for
use in OpenOffice. I found an old thread on where the menus are defined
-- the *.xcu files -- but the not the actual ascii sequence assignments.

When you do not look for the configuration but for the code, then you can start with the files main/framework/source/accelerators/keymapping.cxx and main/vcl/inc/vcl/keycodes.hxx. With the internal names, e.g. KEY_CONTEXTMENU, you can search and find relevant code parts.

Kind regards
Regina