Please provide me with some assistance. I have had and used Open Office for a number of years. Yesterday on version 4.0.1 and the spell check all of a sudden stopped working!! I tried and tried to correct it. I went your very confusing support website to see if it could be corrected. After wasting a LOT of time going in circles, I decided to upload the latest and greatest version of Open Office 4.1.1. After doing the upgrade, the spell check STILL is not working!! So, please someone in this fine organization give me some direction as to how I can change this? Thank you for your prompt response to this issue.

We Burgart