Just to inform the community that works with Python, I am in the process of
moving some of the relevant code that used to be hosted on oooforum. Since
the past issues with that forum I am copy-pasting the code to the mwiki so
it can be hosted so in case oooforum goes away forever, these code can
still be survived and reused.

Same is going with other sites and tutorials. I encourage people that want
to contribute with this efforts, or want to review and maybe update this
code since its pretty old and might not be useful with the current versions
of PyUNO.

Links are here:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Python

Primarily on PyUNO Modules.