Forgive my slipping a discussion on the vote thread with my +1000001.

I have thought about things and I am going to cast the following vote:

[X] delete the page.

Why?

It does not help the overall OpenOffice community to be making a strong
argument over this issue at this point in time.

it does not help to be parsing and discussing a range of possible language.

In addition for end users it is FOSS regardless. This is the openoffice.org
site.

If we want nuance we can put it on the project site in a single language.

Regards,
Dave