On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 4:55 AM, Thorsten Behrens
<t...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Rob Weir wrote:
>> On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com> wrote:
>> > I agree with this -- it's history for every derivative of OO.o, not just
>> > AOO.
>>
>> It is not exactly the syllabic nucleus of the Vulcan language, but it
>> could be useful.   If someone can offer a better long-term place for
>> this, please chime in.
>>
> Hi Rob, *,
>
> sharing the responsibility for preserving the code history of the
> former OpenOffice.org project, TDF would be happy to help keeping
> those legacy repos publicly available for posterity.
>
> It is indeed of great help for ongoing development, to be able to
> re-trace the history of individual code changes.

This is good to know.  We have now several offers to host/preserve the
data.  First step, for me at least, is to get a copy of the dump of to
Dennis.   He's volunteered to take a closer look and compare to what
Herbert has.   If it ends up what I have is important then we can
discuss the best way to distribute it further.

Regards,

-Rob