Is it correct to assume that we are speaking of documentation and,
specifically, material for the OpenOffice.org wiki and web site?

If the idea is to maintain the core material on only one place, you need to
decide what is the upstream source.  It seems to me that means the place with
the most-permissive licensing.  Namely, the AOO sites.

If that is the case, the note below applies, I think.

 - Dennis

Documentation Licensing on AOO sites

I recommend that no license be added to the material, so that the default
license on materials for those sites would apply.  You are already contributing
under your iCLA.
See <http://www.openoffice.org/license.html> and the bottom of these pages,
<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page>.  Other licenses are for legacy
content and are not used for new content.

I am operating on the assumption that dual-licensed material are not acceptable
in that form as contributions into ASF Project repositories and sites for the
same reason that Category B materials are isolated.  Share Alike is at least
Category B and is arguably Category X.

Whether someone makes a derivative under CC-BY-SA (with International 4.0
preferable to 3.0) is their business, provided the minimal attribution
requirements of ALv2 are satisfied.

Of course you are also free to contribute elsewhere under any license you
choose, so long as it is your original work (in the sense that is used in
Copyright nomenclature).