Hi all,

As it seems that I will be retired in advance (4 years) in July, I will
have more time and I plan to join another project. As this project uses a
different licence (CC-BY-SA 3.0), I would use for my original
contributions, currently under ALv2.0, a double licence (ALv2.0 and
CC-BY-SA 3.0) to make my contributions regarding OpenOffice (currently docs
only) available for the 2 projects.

I plan to produce images extensions for AOO  in the biological area
(principally Hematology, Microbiology and Histology) with original images
that I have myself already produced on my own equipment or that I could
obtain with an authorization from labs where I have some contacts.

So, the big question. Is such a material, under such a double licence,
reachable for the AOO project in case of it would reuse it.

A collaboration with www.wikimedia.ch could bring to me the advantage of
hooking my old wagon to a locomotive which has success in Switzerland and
has the necessary contacts with the education area and media. I think that
it could bring locally more visibility to the AOO project than if I try to
push the wagon alone.

I don't have contacted them up to now, I'm waiting for your advice before
to do it.

Regards
--
gw