That is great news, it ocurr to me that a video tutorial might be a good way
to get people excited about it.

I remember there were some demos done by Jurgen about how to use it. It was
pretty simple and also there was a feeling about porting this plugin to be
used by Python and other languages that currently have no GUI editors.