Dear all --

If you've been building with Windows, we could use some assistance with
tracking down our Windows buildbot problem. See our buildbot results
page -- http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

Since rev. 1667884 (a possible result of making one thing right but
breaking something else), the win7 nightly has been failing.

If you are a windows builder, please update your source, and possibly do
a clean and reconfigure, and build. See what happens.

If your build is fine, report this.

If you get a failure, please do a clean, reconfigure and add the switch

"-- disable-gtk"

and see if this fixes the build problem.

Thanks for the help.