On 4/1/2015 8:34 AM, jan i wrote:
> On 1 April 2015 at 17:08, Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 05:08:08PM +0100, jan i wrote:
>>> hi
>>>
>>> when I look at http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
>>> I cannot see the Mac buildbots we got last year, can someone tell me what
>>> hte status is?
>>>
>>> I need this info for our upcomming board report where I try to make a
>>> project status as new chair.
>> According to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4902 "Mac mini
>> setup at OSU colo, creds handed off to Andrew Rist", this may translate
>> as: the Mac mini is in some University and the credentials are in the
>> hands of arist.
>>
>> I'd like to have access to that machine, do you know who/where should
>> ask for it?
>>
> Arist, I know he has access. But I assume infra could also provide you with
> access.
>
> Arist is no longer active on IRC, but normally responsive to emails.
hey - I'm on IRC, just not hipchat...
but, true, I have not had time to interact with infra lately.

Ariel,
It would be great if you could take this over - if there is anything I
can do to help, ask.
note - the access I was given was to shell login to the mac mini, you
may need GUI access to do things effectively.
What we had hoped to do is to set up VMs to run the build, versus a
single set of tool versions on the mini.
(of course, if you take this over, you would be in a position to decide
what makes the most sense)

A.

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group