Bonsoir Valentin,

Bienvenue parmi nous !

> Hello everyone,
> I'm Valentin, I study Business Informatics at Rennes University in France;
> there I study langages like Java, SQL, PHP, HTML/CSS, Javascript.
> I'm actually in an internship where I develop macros for OpenOffice Calc
> and I appreciate a lot to have the documentation to help me to achieve it.
> I run into the contributing page and if i can help some beginners like me
> in the future, it could be nice. But sadly, I don't know how to start, so
> if you can give me some advices, I'll gladly help to contribute to the
> project.

There are plenty of possibilities. You can act from within the project,
contributing in a field that interests you, this will be the code, the
redacion of documentation, the user support, the maintenance of the project
site, according to your tastes and skills.
But you can also help from outside, from your university, for example, by
making the promotion of  the AOO project.
Maybe even your current work can be reused in an extension or to create
useful calculation templates.Such a production can also highlight your
expertise and may subsequently be used as reference in a CV for example.
You can visit the extensions/templates site to see if you couldn't release
interesting contributions.
Discussions with friends and teachers can also give ideas about the way you
and your university could perhaps contribute to the project. IMHO, an
anchoring of the project in universities and engineering schools is one of
the best guarantees for its development and its sustainability.

Cordialement
--
gw