Hi all.

Board report for Q1 is behind us now and the negative articles (which we
knew would be the
consequence of being honest) are probably also behind us.

Time to think on the near future. Our next report is due in a little more
than 2 Months, I sure hope
we can make that positive and show that we are not dying (albeit having
difficulties).

I see a couple of items that need immediate attention:
- Define (in BZ) which incidents goes into version 4.1.2
- Make a patch, resolving the latest security issue which we published
- Appoint a release manager
- Get the test team ready to test a release candidate
- Prepare a meeting of openOffice projects (independent of their relation
to AOO)

Considering how long we have been talking about 4.1.2, it should be
possible to have the release
out before start of July.

Is anybody volunteering to head one or more of the above items ?

I am exploiting possibilities to fast forward our source code, but this a
not a short term action.

rgds
jan i.