-------- Original Message --------
From: Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org>
To: Apache OpenOffice Developer <dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 01:52:30 -0500

> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 1:06 AM, Dave Bridges <i...@polka.co.za> wrote:
>
>> None of the free support sites tell you how to ask a question. My
>> questions are:
>> 1. How do I ask a question about Open Office; and
>> 2. When one has two workbooks open does Open Office have a commend such as
>> the Excel arrange so that you can view both simultaneously?
>>
>> Kind regards
>> DAVE BRIDGES
> I recomend using forum.openoffice.org
>
> For your other question each workbook is indeendent from each other, your
> desktop environment might take care of that.

Hi Dave,

Expanding a little on Alexandro's answer.

 1. The "Community Support" page
    http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html#community-support is
    linked from the home page. That page displays links to four of the
    main support options, each of which has advice about posting
    questions and/or reports about the software.

 2. Assuming MS Windows, although other OS (Operating Systems - eg.
    Linux, Mac, Solaris, etc.) probably offer a similar function:
      * Minimize all open windows *_except_* the two workbooks.
      * Right click in a vacant area of the OS "Task Bar".
      * From the context (pop-up) menu that opens select "Show windows
        side by side".

You are not subscribed to this. If you wish to reply, please post only
to dev@openoffice.apache.org not to me directly.

Regards
Dave