*To whom it may concern,*
*         I find your program to be excellent and user friendly, there is
just one request I have with it. In the properties description tab, there
are fields that I can fill out, Title, Subject, Keywords & Comments, but
you don't have Author. Could you please create a field for Author so that
when I produce a PDF and look at the properties I can have my name in the
Author field of the PDF Properties, maybe put it in, in the next update. I
have included an image of the help page on the section I'm talking about.*
*          Thankyou for your time a a great program,*
*              look forward to your reply,*
*                         Glenn*