I recently had to make a trial document for a forum user.  In it I used
multiple copies of a section.  Is there any reason why one cannot have Section
styles (similar to Paragraph, Page, List styles etc), so that it would not e
necessary to create each such repeated section from scratch?

I am looking into the OpenDocument definitions; I know that Rob and Dennis
(possibly other list-members also) have experience with the OpenDocument format
and wonder if they may remember why this was not included in the specification?

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>