I appreciate all your diligence about licenses. It is valuable. Whatever you
want to call this thread ...

One intention was to discuss what if anything is required with respect to
trademarks when ANY third party product is (re)based on Apache OpenOffice.

For example it cannot be called OpenOffice. If there are exceptions to this
then these should be openly and explicitly acknowledged. I am not saying that
there are any.

You are missing the idea of creating a Powered By designation which is about
trademark and not the license.

If no one is interested then fine. If everyone is happy with the status quo so
be it, but I don't think it is the case.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone