Hi Andrea, I didn't get the chance to read the memorial until now, I most
say is a great piece. However they omit a big part of his life which was
his professional one. As his linkedin page says (
https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ian-lynch/0/a88/bb2) he was a Registered
Inspector of schools accredited by Office for Standards in Education, and a
lifetime educator in the British school system.

I can understand that maybe the goal is not to be too acurate, and on a
lighter note, he was a very good Ruby player and missed going to the 2010
OpenOffice.org Conference in Slovenia due to a broken leg.
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12036502_10154197872421978_233667787073901200_n.jpg?oh=3ab5dbcd8f1895bce374dc466e62d7bb&oe=565FCDB2