On 09/21/2015 10:33 AM, Yuri Dario wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> my latest commit on AOO410 branch is  1702993
>> OK. I guess we wait.
>
> I don't have more commits for this code.
>
> thanks,

Hi Yuri...thanks for your reply. After looking at our previous releases,
it seems the SNAPSHOT change is basically for RCs. So, maybe we're not
quite there yet. But...given the amount of changes we've had to the
AOO410 branch already, it would be nice to bump this up some.
I'm sure our Release manager will get to this in due time. :)

For now, we need to rely on the buildbot out from trunk.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu