I've spoken more on Bugzilla than on the list lately, so I'm now
catching up and providing some more information.

As you may have noticed, the SNAPSHOT tag has been updated in
preparation for a RC2 that will be available early next week.

This RC2 may be a release we vote on, since all blockers are now in. In
other words, it's time to prepare for a release.

When RC2 binaries are available, early next week, I'll of course notify
the lists. Until then, it is fine to keep testing RC1.

At the moment always
Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_de.tar.gz
is missing in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-rc1-r1705606/binaries/de/

When will a build be available for testing?

Regards, Mathias