Hi Andrea,

Andrea Pescetti schrieb:
Regina Henschel wrote:
I try to build the source from download
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-rc2-r1707648/source/apache-openoffice-4.1.2-r1707648-src.zip

It fails, because in stlport the intermediate files in
/wntmsci12.pro/inc/stlport/ are written with wrong rights and so I get a
'Permission denied error'.

So, do I understand correctly that this is the second or third distinct
error you report, but that all of them have the same root cause, i.e.,
wrong permissions? Do you see the issue only in Windows? (stlport is not
used any longer on Linux, I think, but I mean the whole set of issues
you reported, not this specific one).

I don't know whether the error in config.guess is distinct from this one. I wrote this email, because I didn't get any response on my previous.

I have only a build environment for Windows, so I cannot tell you anything about Linux.

It would be good if someone else can build the downloaded source on Windows, so it is possible to say, whether it is an error in my build environment or in the source.

I have had never such problem, when building my local git repository.

Kind regards
Regina