Hi Tengiz,

Tengiz Merabishvili schrieb:
Hello, I have a small question about working with documents.

Is there a function that allows me to check if the document I am currently
working on is in Page Preview state, or a function that lets me 'Close
Preview' for that document?

I searched XModel and XController classes but was unable to find anything
like that.

You can use the dispatcher and the slots ".uno:PrintPreview" and ".uno:ClosePreview" as recorded.

for example:
document   = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
dispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")
dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:PrintPreview", "", 0, Array())

Kind regards
Regina