Kay,

My main interests are C++ development and user support.
I added an entry to the Directory of Volunteers on the wiki.  That has my
full list of skills.

I already signed up for the user support forum.
I also had a Bugzilla account using another e-mail address, but it's not
letting me log in for some reason...