Am 01/02/2016 10:55 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus wrote:
Am 01/02/2016 11:25 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/spellcheck/about-spellcheck-dicoooinfo.html

A German-speaking volunteer should simply delete it all and replace ...
done.

Thanks, but unfortunately the build failed. I don't think this is
related to your specific commit; I tried another commit in that
directory, just to change a link and trigger a rebuild, but it is still
stuck: https://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging

... and I was so happy that no further editing was needed. It seems we have to follow more closely the buildbot to catch up this problem earlier.

It seems this is a task for Infra.

Thanks for taking care.

Marcus