Letting everyone know the status
Howard

From: Mike Rivera
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:12 PM
To: Howard Morris (aka Col Boogie)
Subject: Re: First Problem is Spreadsheet

I tried again & it worked properly ,, thx alot for
the prompt reply... Mike

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 4:07 PM, Howard Morris (aka Col Boogie)
<howard_cary_mor...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, I missed that.
I found your h15 with the hand entry. I erased that (via backspace) and copied
h14 (ctrl +c) and pasted it (ctrl +v) to h15 and all was well.
This time I could not repeat your problem.

Howard

If you go to the bottom of sheet, you will 3 sections- first section is
checking, next section is Savings, and last one is Budget.. You will find h15
in the Savings section..and I copied it to paste the formula and it still
didn't work. Also, I deleted that row and tried it again and still didn't
work...

On Monday, January 25, 2016 10:01 PM, Howard Morris (aka Col Boogie)