I think the artifacts should be org.apache.openoffice. Artifacts using
org.openoffice are not likely to be within policy, but if issued would also be
understood to be from this project. A proper release is required including the
source for these jars.

Vote is 3 +1 from PMC and a majority. Convention is that -1 is taken seriously
if it has true technical merit.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone