Some ideas:

(1) A panel or talk comparing Flex, Cordova, and OpenOffice. There are many
levels to compare. Technology. All three are "code/community" contributions to
the ASF from major companies: Adobe, Oracle and IBM. Cordova is still a
corporate product as Phonegap. Each has "pushed" the ASF in some ways. Flex
with much less friction compared to Cordova who wanted to do continually
releases, etc.

(2) AOO Application and new tooling around UNO, etc.

(3) ?

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone