I want to clarify this.

I think the problem might be that "Resolved - Fixed" is being used incorrectly.
As far as I know, there are many cases where this resolution is used where one
of "Resolved - Not an Issue" (though not too often), "Resolved -
Irreproducible", "Resolved - Won't Fix", or "Resolved - Obsolete" should be
used.

Is that what you are seeing, Kay?

In those cases, it is preferable to change the resolution.