Guys, please ...

I just wanted to give a short update into my investigation of our Google
Analytics usage.

* There IS general individual usage collection in some reports but the
"user" information is translated into something called a "client id" -- so
not by IP.

Let's just not be naive here. We are giving direct information about our users to
a company that has ample power to tie this information to specific users and
that already may own the content of your emails and navigation history.

Ever heard of Big Data? This information will be correlated along with the latest searches and will be sold for commercial value to other companies and will also
likely be available to the governments of the world at request. For whatever
Mr. Trump may find it useful is another matter.

Worst of all, we are not getting any value from this tracking ... let's stop it now.

Pedro.