From: j...@oooes.org
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mentor
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 01:24:03 -0500

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:14:47 AM CDT Yacine Abbes wrote:
> Hi
> I'm new to OO development. I would appreciate if anyone would like like to
> be a mentor? Best regards
> Yacine
We have had mentoring programs in the past but most of the mentorage is done on
the list mainly. Not everyone knows everything that happens on the code so
asking the dev list allows to point more on the domains of the level of code.
For starter I would suggest to read on the wiki development pages including how
the code is organized, and worked on.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Development

Also try to compile the AOO version so your patches can be tested locally.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache