Hello There

How is everyone is doing? I hope you are all good.

I have a suggestion, since there is a dedicated Mac OS version of
OpenOffuce called NeoOffice, and since everyone is just switching to
LibreOffice because it's where everyone is at now, why not you dedicate
Apache OpenOffice fo work on windows exclusivley?!

I don't see people complain about Neo being a Mac only package and
making use of Mac capabilities, so why not do the same for Apache
OpenOffice?

Just a thought, and looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you.

--
  Best Regards
  Hammam Alyamani