Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
I would like to remove those three.

Sure, feel free to. As I wrote, they were meant as backup solutions in case we had issues with the patch-only package.

I have reviewed apache-openoffice-4.1.2-patch1.zip ...
I think this is good enough to go with.

Perfect, then feel free to start a vote when you wish.

PS: I suggested r1753426 because it is the revision that applied
the cxx patch to trunk. r1754535 is the revision where Kay merged

Indeed. When we cut a release, we do it from a branch. So the revision number is relative to the AOO410 branch.

I think that identifier could still be on the patch-only version.

The .patch file (in its header) carries the indication of the specific revision when the patch was applied to the branch. It's a bit hidden, but it's there.

Regards,
  Andrea.