OK, great...it's looks like we are still lacking a MacOSX README. Any
volunteers?
Even if you can't or don't want to commit to:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/binaries/

Please send to this list as a ".txt" attachment and we should be able to
receive it.

Thanks in advance for your help.