Thank you, Pedro.

Thanks for the spell-checking too!

Yes, the comment about quickstarter was misplaced and should go where there is
mention of turning it off.

I did not notice the date change situation when I applied the procedure.  I
think the date is preserved in the File Explorer listing. I will double-check
the date business.

I also note that

 * there are two list items (3) in the procedure.  That will be corrected.

 * the final location of the material is incorrect, and that will be repaired
also.

 - Dennis

PS: The .odt attachment appears on the qa@ list mailings and that archive.  I
think it may be good to create a bugzilla issue on this testing so anyone can
post and also access attachments.  I will do that today.