I did an "svn update". Now configure is failing:

*   Setting up the build environment variables.                    *
checking solver path... default
configure: writing config.status
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating set_soenv
config.status: creating Makefile
Possible unintended interpolation of @HAMCREST_CORE_JAR in string at ./set_soenv line 1644. Global symbol "@HAMCREST_CORE_JAR" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @HAMCREST_CORE_JAR"?) at ./set_soenv line 1644.
Execution of ./set_soenv aborted due to compilation errors.