Am 09/16/2016 07:29 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
Oh, OK.  It was the general | security category that did that then.

I think those *should* go to the security team and be made private
automatically, just in case someone is inadvertently providing sensitive
information that should be treated in confidence.

Then when the issue is seen by the Security Team, we can decide whether to
change its classification, as I just did with Issue 127117.

I see that the explanation in the Bugzilla help for the general category is
clear.  And we should continue to keep those automatically private until
reviewed.

Removing general | security seems like a bad idea.  We just have to ensure it
is used properly by providing the safeguard that's there now.

Does that work?

I've looked in BZ and it's not possible to change only 1 component of a product in a way that issues for this component are visible only for the sec team. This has to be done for the complete product.

We could create a product that is visible for the sec team only. But that would mean that issue creation is possible for everyone but accessing them again in the next second in only possbile for the sec team. This also won't improve the situation.

So, I think we cannot do much to avoid further confusion in the future

Marcus