Hi all,

I want to build the current 4.1.3 source.

Therefore I've checked out today the new AOO413 branch (incl. Ariels last commit r1761157 !).

Configure was successful but bootstrap throws an error:

<quote>

download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2 failed
    download failed
making and entering /share/linux2/AOO413/main/solenv/unxlngx6.pro/misc/build/
can not find the dmake package

</quote>

It doesn't matter if it's a HTTP or HTTPS URL.

I can workaround this by using the dmake binary built in trunk with the "--with-dmake-path" option. Then I can build until errors in these modules:

more_fonts (which are the dejavu fonts), libxml2, expat, curl

Looking at the errors it seems that the 4 package files cannot be build as they were not downloaded.

I think the downloading of external libraries/dependencis isn't working like for trunk. Any reason for the difference?

Needless to say that with trunk I don't have this problem. ;-)

Any hint for root cause and solution?

Thanks

Marcus