Am 09/25/2016 07:11 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:

On 9/25/2016 9:04 AM, Simon Phipps wrote:
On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org> wrote:

We do need to get control of templates.openoffice.org, either direct
control or a SourceForge contact to whom we can pass this sort of
request.

More than that, the site looks like it has more than just the OP using it
for SEO. Read through the (presumably automated) postings on
twitter.com/aootemplates and there is a very troubling sequence of
unvarnished SEO/promo template postings. Looks to me like it needs some
sort of a review phase before new contributions are accepted.

Back in the great OpenOffice Retirement thread, we got an email from
Dave Brondsema, "Allura VP and employee at SourceForge", offering to
help with SourceForge contacts. See
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/854e93173cba65786e35588b2b00b4d9c5c383591a7ecf46aa3e16bd@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E

This might be the time to ask him for help? Perhaps Marcus as PMC Chair?

not a typical task for a chair. But I will connect both parties so that direct help is possible.

Marcus