Thanks, up and running.

BTW, I noticed that it installed over my 4.1.2.
I don't remember if the RCs used to install in lieu of the production version
in the past but it may be surprising for some users.
Shouldn't it be installed in parallel (with no desktop-integration)? More
hassle but if it's for testing purpose, we can imagine that the user knows what
to do.
Just my 2 cents, it is not meant to add delays to change that.

Hagar