On 10/3/2016 2:02 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Marcus wrote:
wow, *all signed source code packages* ?

I assume that this does not literally mean that you must test the .bz2,
the .gz and the .zip. They are equivalent. This sentence is for when a
project makes a release composed of different parts. For the record,
trunk is already set to avoid duplication of packages, but AOO413 still
uses the old convention of 3 source packages. (If it helps, I've used
the .bz2 for my tests!).

For my testing, I'm assuming that it is enough to be sure a package is identical to one I've tested. In particular, the .bz2 and .gz decompress to the same .tar file, so I don't even plan to extract one of the tar files for further checks.