Patricia Shanahan wrote:
RM: Update
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.3 to show
vote result etc.

The only important thing to update is that the release is available, since the page stays archived.

RM: Edit
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.3+Release+Notes
release notes to delete "DRAFT" note. - RM

Someone will also have to call for translations and coordinate translations.

RM: Use svn to move
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.3-rc1/ to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/openoffice/4.1.3/. See
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0b3416c973088efdf60056d2aae7f6cee0bd125be4370f3c0ff5324b@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E
for Ariel's tip on how to do this without a full checkout.

SVN moves by URL. So you never need a full checkout for the mv (Ariel was addressing another issue, i.e., how to add a file to a directory without a full checkout). For moving, this command will work from any directory (one line):

$ svn mv https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.3-rc1 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/openoffice/4.1.3

Someone with SourceForge access: Upload to SourceForge using rsync.

This does need a full checkout (a full export to be precise). I have access, as several other PMC members; I can take care of this.

Modify OpenOffice web pages to reflect the new release.
Press release and announcement on apache.org home page.

...and for the post on https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ I have access, but I thinks others do too, so I'd leave this to someone else - even though it may be a simple copy/paste from the announcement.

Regards,
  Andrea.