Am 10/06/2016 11:45 PM, schrieb Peter Kovacs:

I can only make some time for testing on the 8th Okt.  Is that okay if I
take my vote on this last moment?

of course, that's the advantage of the time frame. Take your time.

Marcus

Keith N. McKenna<keith.mcke...@comcast.net>  schrieb am Do., 6. Okt. 2016,
19:48:

Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
On Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 08:10:40PM -0700, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
Ariel;

In all the builds that I have been involved in with AOO we have
included
a link to a Bugzilla query for all bugs fixed by that release.My
concern
was 2 fold. One that it would give a wrong impression to anyone that
followed the link and the second was to try to keep Bugzilla up to
date.

If it is possible we should construct a query that excludes anything in
Product = Build Tools for the Release Notes.

I think calling out the important stuff directly in the release notes
but
providing a Bugzilla link that shows everything, including tools, is a
reasonable compromise. However, I am very open to suggestions for
improving
the release notes.

IMO yes, there should be a link to the bugzilla query, but it does not
make sense to mention those build-related bugs individually.

Regards

I agree there is no need to highlight those types of bugs individually.
I will remove the individual mention of them from the 4.1.3 Release Notes.

Keith