+1 to proceed with NEXT STEP™ towards getting AOO signed for Gatekeeper.

Peter, don’t get yourself lost in historic discussions and perhaps
unwillingness to tackle this. Some developers have been satisfied with the
status quo since we have a workaround (an awful one).
So please, if you can bring some facts to the table, and consult a bit with
INFRA then I think what we need more than anything else is someone just driving
it through!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com